Handmade Genuine Horn Shaving Gift Set
The Sophist is part of the Muhle Exclusive Collection of Handmade gift sets. Made using a genuine horn. Only the highest grade of a tough horn is used for the handles to ensure longevity. Hand turned, handcrafted and polished to complete the mirror finish. Turned numerous times to ensure a fine smooth finish. The unique light to dark colouring makes the surface of the horn appear very warm. The graining of the workpieces shimmers from white to brown and dark brown, lending each product its own individual character.
The silvertip badger is a connoisseur's 'piece de resistance' of shaving brushes, only the best of the best are used by Muhle, hand picked by a team of specialists. Silvertip badger has a unique black band and silver gleamy hair; hand bound to ensure no loss of hair strands. The fine, conically tapered hair poss the ability to retain a substantial amount of water which in turn produces a dense, creamy lather.
The safety razor has been used hundreds of years, this precision crafted razor is perfectly finished to ensure a close, smooth and clean-cut shave. Simply unscrew and replace blade to start again.
- Purely handcrafted and handmade by artisans in Germany
- Water/Corrosion resistant materials
- Certified / Sustainable Genuine Horn
- Presented in the iconic gift box
- Dimensions: 120 mm x 155 mm
- Weight: 554 g
- 2 Year warranty included
4 Piece shaving set contents:
- 1 x Shaving brush with silvertip badger (Shaving brush size L = big shaving brush head with 23 mm ring)
- 1 x Safety razor, compatible with any safety razor blades
- 1 x Soap dish made of metal, chrome-plated
- 1 x Stand made of metal, chrome-plated